Please Print Out Your Coupon & Present To Your Technician When Work is Done.
SAVE $20 COUPON
ANY GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
INCLUDING SPRING REPLACEMENT
Click Here To Download & Print Your Coupon
SAVE $20 COUPON
ANY GARAGE DOOR
SAVE $50 COUPON
ANY NEW GARAGE DOOR PURCHASE
We’ve been hearing that other companies are charging $800 to $1600 to do what should only cost $200 to $500. As an industry leader we want to make consumers like you aware of this rampant overpricing so you can make a wise buying decision.
Don’t spend your vacation money on your garage door needlessly!
TELLTALE SIGNS YOU MAY BE PAYING TOO MUCH
1. If you hear what sounds like a “Call Center” in the background, it is likely that you are NOT dealing with a local company that serves the community where they are located.
2. Did you realize that some Garage Door Companies pay up to a 25% commission to their techs. That means the more they “sell” you, the more they make. This comes out of your pocket.
3. Some companies are willing to lie to you on the phone about pricing just to get to your house where they can try to gouge you with inflated prices using high-pressure sales techniques.
4. TV Ads are VERY Expensive, and their customers are footing the bill for that advertising.
5. Companies that have fair prices and happy clients, do not need to constantly advertise on TV to attract new customers all the time. Most experienced Garage Door Companies do NOT use TV advertising and are able to lower costs for their local customers.
6. A fully wrapped company vehicle may look “over the top”, but their prices likely are too!
7. But what about all the GREAT REVIEWS? Unfortunately these reviews can be falsely manipulated to make it look like these less than reputable companies show up with 5 star reviews. This is why we always advice getting more than one estimate (preferably from a locally owned and operated company) before deciding on your contractor.
8. GOOGLE has identified the Garage Door Industry as being a top source for fraudulent advertising and we are under intense scrutiny called “advanced verification” due to many misleading advertisers and predatory business practices. At Safe Way Garage Doors we have recently passed GOOGLE’s review as a legitimate local business.