Frequently Asked Garage Door Questions
The TRUTH About High Prices in the Garage Door Industry!
We’ve been hearing that other companies are charging $800 to $1600 to do what should only cost $200 to $500. As an industry leader we want to make consumers like you aware of this rampant overpricing so you can make a wise buying decision. Don’t spend your vacation money on your garage door needlessly!
1. If you hear what sounds like a “Call Center” in the background, it is likely that you are NOT dealing with a local company that serves the community where they are located.
2. Did you realize that some Garage Door Companies pay up to a 25% commission to their techs. That means the more they “sell” you, the more they make. This comes out of your pocket.
3. Some companies are willing to lie to you on the phone about pricing just to get to your house where they can try to gouge you with inflated prices using high-pressure sales techniques.
4. TV Ads are VERY Expensive, and their customers are footing the bill for that advertising.
5. Companies that have fair prices and happy clients, do not need to constantly advertise on TV to attract new customers all the time. Most experienced Garage Door Companies do NOT use TV advertising and are able to lower costs for their local customers.
6. A fully wrapped company vehicle may look “over the top”, but their prices likely are too!
7. But what about all the GREAT REVIEWS? Unfortunately these reviews can be falsely manipulated to make it look like these less than reputable companies show up with 5 star reviews. This is why we always advice getting more than one estimate (preferably from a locally owned and operated company) before deciding on your contractor.
8. GOOGLE has identified the Garage Door Industry as being a top source for fraudulent advertising and we are under intense scrutiny called “advanced verification” due to many misleading advertisers and predatory business practices. At Safe Way Garage Doors we have recently passed GOOGLE’s review as a legitimate local business.
Our Knowledgeable Team Of Garage Door Experts Works With All Types, Makes, And Models Of Garage Doors.
We are the Lakeland area’s best choice for garage door repair and replacement services. We specialize in residential garage door repair and replacement so we keep our trucks fully stocked for on-the-spot service.
You can be sure our garage door installation and service is unmatched in the area, which is why we have maintained an A+ BBB rating year after year.
Because All Of Our Service Trucks Are Stocked With Original Manufacturer Parts we can provide on-the-spot service to get your garage door and garage door opener working quickly.
Fully licensed, bonded and insured & our incredible reputation with local residents has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.