Garage Door Maintenance & Preventative Care
Door springs, cables, and other hardware that is attached to the garage door springs are under very high tension, if not properly handled can cause serious injury which is why we never recommend that a homeowner perform DIY garage door maintenance.
Trust in the professionals at Safeway Garage Doors for regular preventative garage door maintenance
The largest moving part in your entire home is the garage door. In many households, the garage door is used daily and often multiple times per day. If you want to keep your garage door and garage door opener operating smoothly and get the most out of their useful life, it’s important to perform regular preventative maintenance.
Safeway Garage Doors has been serving the Lakeland FL area, including Winter Haven, Bartow, Mulberry, Davenport and all of the surrounding towns and communities for years. We provide superb garage door maintenance to help ensure that you won’t get slowed down by a malfunctioning garage door or opener system.
• Tightening up the hardware, including roller brackets and bolts
• Checking the garage door balance and alignment
• Inspecting and replacing the rollers
• Lubricated all moving parts
• Checking the garage door cables
• Examining the auto-reverse and other safety features
• Clear and clean the garage door tracks
• Checking the garage door for damage, warping, water intrusion, etc.
our garage door technicians can help
• If you notice that your garage door is squeaking, grinding, or making loud or strange noises when moving, call our garage door experts before a minor sound turns into a major and expensive problem. The best way to get your money’s worth out of your garage door and garage door opener is to have a professional complete regular maintenance on the system.
• Because door springs, cables, and other hardware that is attached to the garage door springs are under very high tension, if not properly handled can cause serious injury or death which is why we never recommend that a homeowner perform DIY garage door maintenance. Only a qualified professional following the manufacturer’s instructions should adjust and repair these components.
• Contact the pros at Safeway Garage Doors in Lakeland FL for your overhead garage door maintenance needs. With our fully stocked trucks, our technicians are typically able to fix all problems on the same day as we arrive. If your garage door opener stops working at any time, call us right away! We offer emergency service anytime you need it!
Because All Of Our Service Trucks Are Stocked With Original Manufacturer Parts we can provide on-the-spot service to get your garage door and garage door opener working quickly.
Fully licensed, bonded and insured & our incredible reputation with local residents has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.